How far are you from downtown Boquete?
- By vehicle, we are about 7 minutes.
- You can also take the hike down the mountain path in 20-30 minutes, however it can be slippery after a rain.
- You can walk to town by taking the main roads and that will take about an hour.
- There is a taxi stand a 10-15 min. walk from the house and taxis generally charge $3 one way from downtown. You can also take a "collectivo" a van bus into town for $1 per person and catch it at the taxi stand.
- If the hosts are going to town they will always offer a free ride.
What’s your cancellation policy?
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
How can I contact you?
We are available by phone, email or WhatsApp See the contact page for more information.
WhatsApp is a free call from anywhere in the world via internet with a smart phone. Area code 507 and 6953-6439 (country code 011).
What are your GPS and longitude/latitude coordinates?
Lat. 8.77 - Long. -82.44
What is your altitude?
3967 Feet is our Altitude
What is your address?
There are no addresses in Panama but here are the directions to Vista Grande:
If coming from downtown Boquete, come up the hill heading towards David and immediately after the Kotowa coffee shop and CEFATI (the tourist information center on your left hand side), a Brown and Yellow building with the big block "B O Q U E T E" sign, turn right onto Volcancito Road (no street sign).
2.2km up Volcancito road, turn right at the little church, Capilla Virgen Maria Rosa Mistica. Follow that church road all the way to the end where it turns left and circles back. We are the second house on the right hand side. Look for the building that says Vista Grande.
What is included in the "Entertainment Center"?
For Television we have the local cable channels with a few in English. Otherwise we have an Internet Protocol Smart TV Box with USB ports that will support your USB hard drives, USB sticks and SD cards, should you wish to bring your own entertainment. Netflix is also provided.
What is included in the rent?
The rent includes all utilities, gas for your stove, hot water and purified water to drink.